Amazon Silk Browser on PC: Amazon Silk Browser is a Free App, developed by the XDA-Developers for Android devices, but it can be used on PC or Laptops as well. We will look into the process of How to Download and install Amazon Silk Browser on PC running Windows 7, 8, 10 or Mac OS X.
Amazon has developed its own browser for the Kindle Fire, which should significantly speed up the surfing. A modified version of the “Silk Browser” is now available for download for all Android phones. The free Silk Browser loads all websites via Amazon’s own servers, which should significantly speed up the surfing. So far, however, the browser was reserved for the in-house Tablet PC Kindle Fire. Owners of a rooted Android mobile phone or tablet can still enjoy the cloud browser: After downloading the ZIP archive, you will need the Root Explorer.
- Amazon WorkSpaces is a fully managed, persistent desktop virtualization service that enables your users to access the data, applications, and resources they need, anywhere, anytime, from any supported device. You can use Amazon WorkSpaces to provision either Windows or Linux desktops in just a few minutes and quickly scale to provide thousands.
- Download Asana for iPhone and iPad in the App Store. Download Asana for Android phones in the Google Play Store. We recommend visiting the Stores from your phone for the smoothest experience. Download Asana for desktop here for your Mac, Windows (64-bit), or Windows (32-bit).
Use it to copy the files from the “lib” folder to the “/ system / lib” directory of your device. Then install all three APK files from the ZIP archive (Cloud Browser, My Account, Amazob Video) and copy the SilkKey APK file from the / data / app directory to / system / app. Then restart your phone. On our Galaxy S2, the installation worked flawlessly.
The only catch on the Silk browser: Amazon stores IP addresses, called URLs and MAC addresses for a period of 30 days. So you should think twice about giving up your privacy for faster surfing.
This wikiHow teaches you how to delete the Amazon Assistant browser extension from Google Chrome (Windows and macOS) and Safari (macOS), plus how to uninstall the Windows 10 desktop app. Open Chrome on your PC or Mac.
Conclusion: Owners of Android phones can now convince themselves whether the interaction with the cloud for more speed while surfing contributes.
In our practice article, we’ll show you how to work one like an APK file and how to install the app from your PC or notebook to your android.
Also Read: Volume Volume Boost on PC (Windows & Mac).
Download Links For Amazon Silk Browser
How to Download: BlueStacks For PC
Download and Install Amazon Silk Browser on PC
Download Emulator of your Choice and Install it by following Instructions given:
Amazon App For Mac Desktop
- As you have Downloaded and Installed Bluestacks Emulator, from Link which is provided above.
- Now, After the installation, configure it and add your Google account.
- Once everything is done, just open the Market(Play Store) and Search for the Amazon Silk Browser.
- Tap the first result and tap install.
- Once the installation is over, Tap the App icon in Menu to start playing.
- That’s all Enjoy!
Amazon Prime App For Mac Computer
That’s it! For Amazon Silk Browser on PC Stay tuned on Download Apps For PCfor more updates & if you face any issues please report it to us in the comments below.
Comments are closed.