macOS Big Sur Public Beta Software Update.
- Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Windows 10
- Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Manager
- Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Software
How to Install macOS Monterey Beta on Mac. Step 1: Download the ‘macOS Monterey beta configuration profile’ from your Apple Developer account on your Mac. Step 2: Wait for the download to complete and then open the macOS 12 Developer Beta Access Utility from your Downloads folder.
- Simply choose the respective tab and download the beta profile of that OS on your device. After that, you can install the beta in a few easy steps. Then, under the “ Get Started ” section, click on the “ enroll your Mac ” link. Next, click on the “ Download macOS Public Beta Access Utility ” option.
- Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility tool from the beta.apple.com enroll page to install the beta profile onto the Mac, this allows you to get beta software updates on that computer Go to the Mac App Store (found in the /Applications/ folder or the Apple menu) and download the macOS High Sierra Public Beta.
Now download the macOS Developer Beta Access Utility from the download page. No need to login and download the file again if you already have on your computer. Then install the beta Access Utility tool on your existing macOS. After installing the beta utility tool, open Software Update on your computer. If already open, then close it and reopen. Once enrolled, you click the big blue button on the beta.apple.com page, which reads Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility. The download will hop into your Downloads folder and arrive very.Apple’s Beta Software program, grab the Public Beta Access Utility file and install it on your device. Then, use the Software Update app, in System Preferences, to upgrade to the macOS 11.0 public test version.
A detailed step-by-step tutorial is available below. Before you start updating though, please be aware that no matter how exciting macOS Big Sur is, a beta version remains a test version. Besides enjoying the new features, your Mac will be prone to easier overheating, unexplained battery draining and various other bugs and glitches that might not be tolerated on a main computer.
macOS Big Sur Compatible Devices
If you own an older Mac computer, do check if its compatible with macOS Big Sur first. Macs as old as 2013 can be supported. However it depends on the model. We provide a complete list here.
Backup Your Mac With Time Machine
If you’re determined to try out macOS Big Sur, do backup your Mac first.
1. Connect an external hard disk to your device.
2. Open System Preferences on your Mac (Apple logo, top-left corner of the screen).
3. Pick the Time Machine backup option.
4. Turn ON the Time Machine slider.
5. Click Select Backup Disk and choose the external disk to store the backup on.
Next: Time Machine will format the hard drive for backups and start with the process in a short time. Be patient.
How To Download macOS Big Sur Public Beta Access Utility
1. Open the Apple Beta Software Program website. (Direct link)
2.Sign In or Sign Up to become a public beta tester. Use your Apple ID.
Fact: If you’re already logged in on your Mac, you will be required to enter the Mac password to confirm your Apple ID.
3. Scroll down the Guide for Public Betas page until you reach the ‘Get Started’ section. Click on enroll your Mac.
4. Scroll down the Enroll your devices page until you reach the ‘Enroll your Mac’ subheading. Tap on Download the macOS Public Beta Access Utility.
5. Click Allow, to confirm the download from Apple’s website.
How To Install macOS Big Sur Public Beta Access Utility
Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility
6. In Finder, open the Recents section and double-click on the macOSPublicBetaAccessUtility.dmg file.
7. Double-click the macOSPublicBetaAccessUtility.pkg.
Fact: If you haven’t backed up your Mac with Time Machine you’ll get a warning and you’re asked to backup. Click Ok to close the prompt.
8. Click Continue to resume with the macOS Public Beta Access Utility installation.
9.Agree with Apple’s License.
10. Click Install and provide the Mac’s password to finish the installation.
11. Click Continue on the Feedback Assistant welcome message.
12.Sign in to Feedback Assistant using your Apple ID.
How To Install macOS Big Sur Public Beta
13. Open System Preferences. (Click the Apple Logo, top-left corner).
14. Click on Software Update.
15. The macOS Big Sur Public Beta update info is displayed. Click on ‘More info…’ to read more details. Click Update Now to start the download process.
16. Be patient until the macOS 11 Public Beta is unpacked on your device. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation. Your Mac will automatically restart at the end!
Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Windows 10
macOS Big Sur Public Beta Video Tutorial
For an even more detailed view check the step-by-step video tutorial that we recorded especially for you.
macOS Big Sur Public Beta FAQ
Macos Developer Beta Access Utility
Q: macOS Big Sur Public Beta doesn’t appear in the Software Update section! How to fix?
A: Sometimes your Mac needs a restart after you install the Big Sur Public Beta Access Utility.
How do you like the macOS Big Sur Public Beta? Which are your favorite new features? Let us know, using the comments section available below.
Related: If you’re not ready to install the macOS Big Sur Beta and prefer to wait for the public release, scheduled for this fall, you can at least get a glimpse of it, by installing the stock macOS Big Sur wallpapers!
Macos 11 Public Beta
This page has been translated using artificial intelligence and machine learning.
(Pocket-lint) – Apple releases the first public beta of macOS Monterey. This means that public beta testers or a non-developer can download and try the new update on their iMac, MacBook, MacBook Pro, or other recent Mac.
To run Apple’s next operating system update beta on your computer, you’ll need to sign up for Apple’s beta testing program. Subscription is free. Then you need to install the correct certificate from Apple’s public beta website and then you can get updates wirelessly.
If you have already participated in the Apple Free Trial Program, you will need to re-register to get these newer versions. Here is everything you want to know.
Along the same lines:
Here’s how to download macOS Monterey Public Beta on your Mac
You can use the Apple public beta program to download and install macOS Monterey on your Mac. Just make sure it’s a secondary computer and not your main one because it can be filled with bugs and ruin things. For simplicity, we have described the download and installation steps below.
- Back up your device (see this Apple Support Site ).
- visit Apple Beta Program website on your Mac and click ” sign in”.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- From there, read and accept the Apple Agreement.
- day visit Mac beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/guide.
- You may need to sign in with your Apple ID.
- Download the trial version configuration profile. (Follow the on-screen steps.)
- You need to click on the macOS tab.
- Scroll down and select “You can register your Mac”.
- On the next page, select the option to download macOS Public Beta Access Utility.
- If you see a popup asking if you want to allow downloads, tap Allow.
- The beta installer (macOSPublicBetaAccessUtility.dmg) will go to your downloads.
- Find it and double click on it to open it.
- Double-click the included .pkg file to run the installer.
- You may see a warning asking you to back up your Mac.
- Click OK and then click Next twice.
- Accept the Apple Software License Agreement.
- Now click on “Install” and enter the administrator password when prompted.
- The installer will be downloaded.
- It should open Software Update to System Settings with the trial version download.
- Click Update Now to download the public beta program when prompted.
- It will take some time to download the file.
- When the download is complete, your Mac should restart.
- After rebooting, the macOS Monterey installer should start.
- If it doesn’t, you can find it in the Applications folder.
- From here, click Next and follow the steps as instructed.
- Select the drive on which you want to install the public beta.
- You can choose the main drive or partition you created.
- Click Install and enter your administrator password.
- Then click OK followed by Restart (or wait for your Mac to restart automatically).
- After your Mac restarts, the Monterey installation process will begin.
- It will take some time to install the update.
- When the installation is complete and your Mac restarts, it will be in beta.
Can your Mac run the public beta?
If you want to check if it works on your system, check out our guide on the topic:
When will the last version of macOS Monterey be released?
Apple will be installing several developer and public beta versions of macOS Monterey during the summer that you can download wirelessly. Expect the final versions of the software update to be officially released in October for all supported Mac models sometime this fall. The final version will also be downloaded for free and wirelessly from the App Store to your computer – no Apple beta software required.
Want to learn more about macOS Monterey?
Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Manager
Download The Macos Public Beta Access Utility Software
“Prone to fits of apathy. Zombie ninja. Entrepreneur. Organizer. Evil travel aficionado. Coffee practitioner. Beer lover.”
Comments are closed.